MWI Animal Health, Bristol Water, Thames Water, National Grid, Barclaycard, Arqiva, Everything Everywhere, Northgate Information Systems.
– Developed the delivery strategy to merge four organisations (a supply chain pharmaceuticals business, software house and two buying groups) to produce a data-driven organisation – introduced agile delivery governance, established Steering Group to deliver a successful transition to the desired new organisational state (MWI).
– Developed strategy and governance to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs by 20% for PR19 (water industry). Reduced costs by 50% in finance by introducing robotic process automation (Bristol Water).
– Introduced an innovation framework to gather new ideas to reduce costs and to expand business growth (Bristol Water).
– Removed the risk of the £5m fine by resolving 100k of the 250k open complaints (Thames Water).
– Refocussed teams on benefit realisation greater than 10%, resulting in savings in excess of £5m (Northgate).
– Saved £1.6m p/a by optimising processes, right-shoring by restricting process of handling payments, moving most effective activities on-shore or off-shore (Barclaycard).
– Sourcing Systems, Applications & Services (HR Finance Legal), supporting over 20,000 users (EE).
– Introduced a data review of all departments, service and usage to understand the risks in order to reduce the risk of misreporting. Introdcued new data architecture, saving £12m in further reporting costs (National Grid).
– Delivered a £70m p/a saving across two businesses by merging two purchasing departments and outsourcing the new process to near-shore (German-Poland-based) outsourcer (EE).
– Introduced agile software development to software house saving 30% in cost, without degradation of quality, by refocusing teams on understanding the Client’s requirements earlier in the software development cycle (Northgate).